Solve CRM for Google Sheets
With the success of Google for Work it’s now time to move many of your line-of-business processes over to G Suite. This post introduces how you can build-up custom data-driven solutions using Google Drive and Google Sheets.
The Google Solve CRM Sheets add-on provides a simple and personalized reporting feature you can enable in Google Sheets. This add-on is a free benefit for all Solve CRM users which allows you to:
- Generate powerful custom reports and charts with your Solve CRM data
- Automatically and intelligently complete and parse addresses
- Use Google Maps to visualize your data
- Extend your Solve CRM database
Penda Learning uses Solve for Google Sheets to shorten their sales cycle by 50%
The Sheets add-on is an exciting way to find answers to your specific questions and manage & share data. All using simple Excel-like methods you’re already comfortable with, right from within Google Drive.
Need more help? Secure your spot in our FREE Google Sheets Webinar
Let’s take a look at the Solve CRM Sheets add-on’s four main features …
1) Create reports & charts
Quickly generate classic reports and charts then personalize them to make them your own. Step-by-step examples include:
- Sales Funnel
- Sales Pipeline
- Sales team performance
- Quarterly sales by source
Solve’s Sheet add-on makes it easy to pull CRM data into a Google Spreadsheet.
In just minutes you can turn that data into pivot tables and colourful charts that you can share with your team and update with the click of a button.
You have complete control over your sales reports and you’ll trust them because you made them. Let’s create a report …
2) Complete and parse addresses
Solve’s “Geocode addresses” feature integrates with Google’s Geocoding API, allowing Solve CRM users to:
- Automatically and intelligently complete addresses
- Break single-field addresses into mail merge friendly formats
- Convert civic addresses to geographical coordinates
Solve CRM’s Sheet add-on makes it easy for you to access the Geocoding capabilities that exist in your Google account. Learn more …
3) Map your data
Pull contact, company and project addresses from your Solve account into Google Maps.
- Visualize contact and project location
- Filter, colour code, and emphasize points of interest
- Plan succinct business travel routes
Optimize your field team’s travel time. Pinpoint your most lucrative opportunities by combining Google Maps with Solve CRM. Let’s create a map …
4) Extend your Solve CRM database
Maintain and share separate datasets in Google Sheets, which you can link Solve records at the push of a button.
- Extend Solve to accommodate unique, or temporary requirements
- Gain a holistic understanding of your business
- Integrate more business processes into a single platform
- Securely share a slice of client or project data in context with anyone you want
Solve’s “Preserve Custom Columns” grants you powerful cross-referencing capabilities to help support your business requirements. Learn more …
Free tools AND detailed walkthroughs
Take a moment to enable Solve for Google Sheets in Google Drive, then begin move forward by drawing inspiration from our best practice examples.
Note: Solve also provides a Mail Merge add-on for Google Docs …