Solve Report Builder
With the success of Google for Work it’s now time to move many of your line-of-business processes over to G Suite. This post introduces how you can build-up custom data-driven solutions using Google Sheets.
The Solve Report Builder provides a simple and personalized reporting feature you can enable in Google Sheets. This add-on is a free benefit for all Solve users which allows you to:
- Generate powerful custom reports and charts with your Solve data
- Automatically and intelligently complete and parse addresses
- Extend your Solve database
Penda Learning uses Solve’s Report Builder to shorten their sales cycle by 50%
The Report Builder is an exciting way to find answers to your specific questions and manage & share data. All using simple Excel-like methods you’re already comfortable with, right from within Google Sheets.
Need more help? Secure your spot in our FREE Report Builder Webinar
Let’s take a look at the four main features of Solve’s Report Builder …
1) Create reports & charts
Quickly generate classic reports and charts then personalize them to make them your own. Step-by-step examples include:
- Sales Funnel
- Sales Pipeline
- Sales team performance
- Quarterly sales by source
Solve’s Report Builder makes it easy to pull your select data into a Google Sheet.
In just minutes you can turn that data into pivot tables and colourful charts that you can share with your team and update with the click of a button.
You have complete control over your sales reports and you’ll trust them because you made them. Let’s create a report …
2) Automatically update reports
Once you’ve created a report, set Solve’s Report Builder to automatically update it on an hourly or daily basis, even when the Google Spreadsheet is closed. The date and time of the update is automatically added to the sheet’s title to confirm how fresh the data is, bringing live report data to your favourite devices.
This removes the need of a designated person to manually update reports, making it a very simple, automated way to securely share live report data with anyone you need to. Set it, and forget it. Learn more …
3) Complete and parse addresses
Solve’s “Geocode addresses” feature integrates with Google’s Geocoding API, allowing Solve users to:
- Automatically and intelligently complete addresses
- Break single-field addresses into mail merge friendly formats
- Convert civic addresses to geographical coordinates
Solve’s Report Builder makes it easy for you to access the Geocoding capabilities that exist in your Google account. Learn more …
4) Extend your Solve database
Maintain and share separate datasets in Google Sheets, which you can link Solve records at the push of a button.
- Extend Solve to accommodate unique, or temporary requirements
- Gain a holistic understanding of your business
- Integrate more business processes into a single platform
- Securely share a slice of client or project data in context with anyone you want
Solve’s “Preserve Custom Columns” grants you powerful cross-referencing capabilities to help support your business requirements. Learn more …
Free tools AND detailed walkthroughs
Take a moment to enable Solve’s Report Builder add-on in Google Sheets, then begin move forward by drawing inspiration from our best practice examples.